Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tell me about yourself ?........

Hi.........to all ......
Today I want to share my thinking about how to present yourself in interview. I have been working on this Question for one week.Since my MGPA was sheduled on today so I was busy in preparation of DSAL assignment.Now I am free to write blog.So I am writng blog. When I was started thinking on this question first of all I consulted our TCOM faculty Sawani Bade. She told me first of all you think yourself when you were interviewer what you wants from candidates. So I thought two days what attribute a condidate must contain. I listed all those attribute
which come in mind.

The list are as -----------
> 1 : Communication skill.
> 2 : Expression Power.
> 3 : Self Confidence.
> 4 : Intelligence.
> 5 : Knowledge of Field.
> 6 : Imagination power.
> 7 : Discipline.

Another attribute is also possible.But I have got only those I have listed here. It takes approx three days to list. After that I started work on first attribute. I am doing all these thing because I have cleared written examination of DRDO and I have to give interview in last week of October as I written in my earlier blog. For increasing my communication skills I started reading news paper loudly. And at the time of reading I am also looking sentence formation. After that I meet to Sawni madam to know my another step. She given me a task to identify 3-5 different achievements/things/ qualities of my life which feel me proud and I would like to tell to the interviewers.

Now I going to complete this blog with giving answer of above question. I have started my study from Government primary school. Since my childhood I am very aggressive towards study.
I always got first or second position in my class. Even during Engineering I got two times second position during first and third year and got one time first position during second year. I was good player of Cricket till school. After 10th I haven't got much time for playing any game. I got 92 percentile in C language in CST-2007.
CONTINUED.........


1 comment:

Just Like That said...

Good post. Keep it up. There are a few sentences which have grammatical mistakes though. So please try and correct them. All the best,

-- Sawani

Post a Comment