Friday, September 7, 2007

My college Days

I have done my B.E. from Patna in August on this year.During processing to complete my B.E., i got admission in CDAC-Bangalore for Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Software Technolog(FPGDST).Because my final year examination was going on, i have missed some classes at CDAC-B.I came CDAC on 25th august.When i was started journey from patna on 22th august,all the way i missed my college and friend.What we did there everything remind. My all friends were come to see off me.I was nervous but not very much because this was the first time for me to go far distance place from home.I think it was my emotional feeling.This is truth of life to leave your home to grow your career.
When i reached CDAC-B my new life started.Here again i faced classes, lectures, assignments and tough weekend exams.B/z I have missed so many classes.so i have to complete all missed lectures and current lectures.During the covering all which i have missed my college again remind.The first thing that comes to my mind when I think back to my college days is what a great time we had.The mad rush to complete assignments on time, the hectic schedule of classes, the nervousness before presentations, the heavy discussions on different topics,the sleepless nights before exams, and the relief afterwards.We feel after exams that we got victory on any war and enjoyed very much and Yes! Sometimes cutting classes and going for a movie, and later being reprimanded for it! I could not have asked for a more complete college experience than the one I had at R.P.Sharma institute of Technology,Patna.There i had spent four years of my life.I have lots friends but all go different places for start their career.we all are missed one another.The only way to keep in touch are mobile and email.When we were in college, we had done lots of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment