Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My school Days cont...

prev...
As i told you i started my study at govt. school.In my school total number of student studied approx 1000.My study never constant in one town. Because my father is a Bihar govt. employee. He got transfer after every one,two or three years.I stayed at various places in Bihar since my childhood. I saw many small or big forest during my child age because some times my father got transfer to tribal region. It was great fun to play in forest.I stayed in various places like Chandil, Manoharpur,Kharsawa, Munger,Sheikhpura,Bihar Sharif,Patna. I have done my High school education in Bihar Sharif. My 10+2 in Patna and also i done engineering in com.sc.& engg. from patna. Now i live in Bangalore and pursuing post graduate diploma in advance computing in CDAC-Bangalore.But the memories always fly back and hit in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment