Thursday, September 20, 2007

Punishment for making impression

yes, it was really all about to making impression to my TCOM (Technical Communication)faculty. It was previous week when i did mistake.You thinking what kind of mistake i did.The mistake i did is i copied one of my blog from other's blog. It is reallydisgusting work.But the question is why i did this kind of mistake.Actually what happened previous week, our CDAC GNYAN server went out for one day and night. So,we were not able to access Internet.Our assignment of TCOM is to post two blog every week.And every Monday is evaluation day.So,i think why not copy and post in my blog before disconnecting Internet.That's why i could makeimpression to my TCOM faculty.
But i never think about my coming day. It was 20th September,our Blog evaluation result published on notice board.I was very happy on that day because i cleared my four MGPA out five MGPA. I went for relaxed in my room after MGPA. One of my friend informed me TCOM evaluation result is published. I run towards notice board, but after saw result i got frustration.I was fail in that evaluation. It was really very frustrating moment for me.I have nothing to do except accept the result.Because it was my mistake.I was lost every thing by my own.Then i decided no copy form others blog.What i know only that thing i will write in my blog with on time.So in future i will not lost more evaluation. One important thing all after what happen is my thinking is changed.I am really very thankful to my faculty member. If they don't fail me then i might again copy in future to post my blog in less time. One phrase in Hindi is very popular "Adami ko thokar lagti hai to hi sikhta hai " "Means man learn from life only after then fail in what they want to do". This is completely true to me. Because after what happen i had learn one thing if i want to learn something i have to do my own.One another thing is time. Be careful towards time. Because if you do any by your own but not on time then your all effort might be waste. So,do by your own and on time. This is all about i feeling after my TCOM result. I feel very sorry and sure about i will never do this kind of work in my future. I specialy thank's to Sawani madam who open my eye on time and remind what mistake i have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment